Friday, August 11, 2006

My tagboard's abandoned! Do tag when you visit haha.

Got back chem test, i took alyssa's paper and happily thought it was mine! Then I thought i got so high, give me false hopes only! Hahaha.
Mr Tan: See lah, wear spectacles still like that.
Eh got nothing to do with wearing specs or not Mr Tan! Haha. And in the end I got only 13/20, when I could have gotten 18. I swear nvr to leave in fractions again! Argh.

Flag day we're grouped together with the sec ones manz. So weird. Uh, my location's at queensway anchorpoint ikea! My love, haha its so near my house lah. Wz wants meatballs haha.

After school, I went to Oliviswong's house. Hahaha, just for A WHILE. Left, waited at the bus stop with them for a while. Then I 855-ed home. SLEPT AGAIN, kill me please?
Most prolly going to Fiona's to study tmr.



K bye!

No comments: