Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy National Day! Haha that was yesterday.

Woke up super early today and made my way to Alexandra hospital. I hope that would be my last time going there! My nanny was discharged, but sent to stay in Assisi Hospice. So we went with her in this private ambulance, very spacious! Damn cool haha. And the paramedics are called Charlie and Yaya? Funnyyyy. Anyway, the hospice is like just next to Alvernia hospital so we went there for lunch. The cafe's like some restaurant everything is super ex there. Like a bowl of noodles costs you like $4? And ice milo's like $2.20 haha.

Anyway stayed till around 2pm, then Sylvia and I left cause she has tuition at 4pm. Took 855 home :) It was quite crowded. And we saw this guy who takes 855 every morning to school too haha.


I'm like quite dead, cause I haven't done memorising for Biology. Lucky I alr have notes! There's trigo test tmr manz. I don't feel like going to school :(

everything will be wonderful someday

No comments: