Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hey all.

I had a good sleep last night, damn shiok lah haha. Whatever, anyway.
Des, Adela and all won the debates! Hahaha, good good.

Well, it's a saturday and guess where I'm going later? To the hospital. Hmm, I'm willing to sacrifice my saturday for the sake of my nanny (: Tell me I'm nice hahaha. But I'm just wondering what I'm going to do there. I mean, I'll be staying there until like 8? I guess.

I'm so in love with Keane now. Their songs make me cry :'( Urgh.

There's CCA photoshoot on Monday. How? Someone help me please. Yanyan! I feel so useless and unwanted nvm lah. Aiyer.

PBL! Tsk, I cannot do the speech cause the powerpoint's like unfinished. Wth.
Yesterday's conversation with Denise on msn was damn funny. Rachel tan too, she was damn weird, telling me about pregnant mothers in labour. Hahaha crazy :D Then Denise and I wanted to play game but it just won't start! If not, mine start, hers never start AIYO hahaha. So impatient okay we tried like allthe games lah. And we shared msn backgrounds hahaha. I think the pixies one very romantic :) Hahaha. I want to play bejeweled! Tsk.

Oh I brought my very heavy chem textbook home just to do page 131 quickcheck! I'm so guai right! Omg, hahahha. And I finished it already :D Channel 8's 9o'clock show was damn nice. Hahaha, Weixiang's so handsome lah. I hate julian hee, he can't act for nuts! And he's not cute one lor. Heh.


Alright, I shall go prepare to leave the house soon. It's raining over here. I don't like, it makes me emo :( And i'm having a flu now, can barely open my eyes. Urgh, this sucks. Better wear a pullover, the hospital's going to be freezing, okay goodbye to all of you.

Have a nice day.




Is it any wonder I'm tired
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right
???

No comments: