Friday friday FRIDAY :D Everyone's favourite day!
First thing in the morning was English. Totally sucks okay. I mean, it's DEBATES. And it was damnit embarrassing lah, got disqualified HAHA. Cause I really have no idea what to say and there's not enough points! Forget about that. It was embarrassing enough :(
As usual, Miss Lee let us off late again, and thus.
We were late for matrices test! Omg, I'm very careless, I hate myself manzzzzzzzz. Such a simple sum and I can even make careless mistakes urgh.
Then it was Literature, I was half awake only fyi, hahaha. How can An-Mei's mother cut her own flesh? Worse, she put it into the soup. And worse, she let Popo drink the soup! Eeee. Was feeling very down and yeah nvm! It's nothing, okay then Denise who is nice and sweet and kind, really waited for me outside Lit class aww :) Hahaha. So we went canteen and the rest weren't there yet aiyer. Hahaha, then I realised Cherene lent Des her whites, with no tie. Hahaha, found it quite funny.
Shit! I haven't done the speech for PBL. Nvm, at least I'm doing something huh :/ hmm.
I got a sweet for answering in chem class. Hahaha, second time only :(
Amath is driving me and my brains crazy. Oh in Joy Luck, they mentioned "brains dribbling out of my ears." I think? Hahaha.
Assembly was like quite lame. If you all actually remember, they came to our school before already. That time they were dancing this cube thing also. Some cube of life thing. The irritating song, remember? I think that time, Maris! You were the one imitating the singer of the song. Haahahaha.
Then walked to the bus stop with Yanyan and my sister. Homed, then slept for super long. I feel replenished now :D
GOODBYE MY FRIENDS!
Friday, July 28, 2006
Posted by Regine at 10:39 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment