Thursday, June 01, 2006

This blog's been abandoneddddddddd.

Singapore idol yesterday.
I think they all can't sing, except for Paul and the other guy. Jonathan? Hahaha, I don't know.
Haha yeah.
Project runway!
It was very nice lah. I don't wanna miss any episode (:

Math lesson today.
I paid a little bit more attention. Haha, got my report book from Mr Ng. Yes, I know I haven't been working hard la. My class position is like 27/37? I thought I would be last la. Well, I guess it was the CA results that helped pull my overall grades up.

My tuition will start next week, on Thursday. Can't wait haha I don't know why.
Sri passed me the stuff that I'm suppose to collect on the last day of school already. All these while, before she passed the stuff to me, she had been telling me that they are tons of hmwk to complete.. worksheets and all. She bluff me one lor. So sickening. Hahaha, SRI..

Went home with Sri and Nicole. Sort of with eloise and annabelle too. Hahaha, the 855 people la. Yeap.

Ate maggimee when I reached home. That's about all!



I'm not going to care. ANYMORE. Bye!

No comments: