Hello.
I just got back from school.
Hmm, math lesson was quite boring.
Well, I didn't think I gained that much knowledge I'm supposed to, today.
Anyway, Sports camp today. I didn't go, haha.
Even Yanling never go lah, hahaha. Alright.
Sri, Yan and Des have gone to play badminton. Hahaha, training hard ah ;D
And I decided to come home!
OH YAH! I NEED A HAIRCUT! MY HAIR IS AS LONG AS I DONT KNOW WHAT ALREADY :(
It's very ugly lehzzzzzzzz :( Haiyerrrrrr.
See how long my hair is ?! Hahaha, I look weird righttttt.
This morning, I thought my cough had gone away. Then I tried coughing, REALLY DON'T HAVE THE PHLEGM(?) SOUND. But just as I stepped out of the house, then got the coughing with phlegm(?) sound again. Hahaha.
Should I go for math tmr? Or let my tutor teach me. Hahaha, haven't even got the tuition yet lah :/
K bye.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Posted by Regine at 3:16 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment