Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Haha, thank you Lin, for the reminder :D

OKAY, so.
I got a sweet from Mr Tan today! Haha. Cause I answered question that time, and he owes me. I shall pay more attention in class, then I can answer more questions and get more sweetssssss.

Today seemed very long and draggy. Unlike Monday. Monday was like WOAH. Fast! Hahaha :D
After English, I was so happy cause I thought we could go home already. Then I realised we still had chemistry class till 0315. I was like SIGH. Hahaha.

I didn't go home with Sri today, cause she had to rush off and I was waiting for Sylvia. Sorry Sri! :D
I think sometimes people stare at us, cause they think we're twins or smth? Hahaha. Okay, maybe we really look alike, but! Don't keep telling me la, Leng Shan. HAHAHA.

Sylvia's watching american idol now. So I get to just blog a while. Haiyaaaa. I'm still stuck with literature homework. I need help. Hahaha. Why on earth did I choose pure lit? My goodnessssssss.

OH. If I don't complete my biology HOLIDAY homework soon, have to go for detention! Please please please.
I didn't know Miss Lim was like that! Shall be serious from now on... Heheh.


Chinese project presentation today was c-r-a-p. Hahaha. Desiree just stood there. Exhibit ah? Hahaha.
OHMYGOSH. Fu Lao Shi's paper $100 is still with me! I really didn't knew we have to hand it in okay. Kelly said she kept counting and asking where her $100 is. Hahaha. I shall return to her tmr laaaaaaaa.




I wanna go out on Friday lehzzzzzzzz.
Back to macbeth nowwwwww ):

No comments: