Sunday, April 09, 2006

Give us a break!
Homework, homework, homework.
Tests, tests, tests.
STRESS!

Saturday.
It's a stay-home day. Sylvia and I slept in. Hahaha, like until 6plus laaa. Then woke up, showered.
Went queensway and anchorpoint for dinner. Ate some noodle thing, not nice one. Hahaha. Shopped around, saw Miss Wong. Hahah, she was like at secret recepie with her family or something? Bought vitagen :D yumm.

Then queensway, wanted to buy school shoes. But walked the entire queensway. Cannot find anything I like lor. Haiyaa. Then we bought some other thing at queensway instead. Like accessories and all la. Haha. My mom is like the ATM. Hahaha :D Stayed in queensway until like 10plus? Haha. Then went macs for so called supper laaa. I ate ice-cream :D Walked home slowly, I like. It's like walking.. Haha, ALRIGHT.

Sunday.
Woke up and completed my homework. Except for zhuo wen. And math worksheet. BUT! I haven't learnt for my biology test. It's like TMR! Kill me please. I don't wanna fail. Okay, went anchorpoint again! Hahaha :D Then bought school shoes. It's like no choice then buy one. Some reebok classic one la. Hahaha. Yeah.. Then Sylvia wanted to buy too, but last pair. So we just bought and decided to go queensway laaa. Then walk walk walk walk. Finally, I saw one. Then that uncle is damnit nice laaa. He give discount lor. So Sylvia's is adidas :D Hahaha. But I think both our shoes like same same lah. Only the price :D





OKay, I want to blog more. But I have to go study bio already.
SO DEAD LAAAAAAAAA.


No comments: