HELLO! I didn't go to school again.
EH. Not that i ponned school okay. Haha.
I was having a sore throat. Like throat infection.
And ytd, a bit of fever. So yeah, actually wanted to go,
but in the morning I really felt super sick ): YADA.
Priscilla is online = She's not in school too.
Haha. I like her blogskin okay. Cute! :D
Oh the results i've gotten so far.
- Biology ----> 24/35
- Chemistry -----> 25/35
- Amaths -----> 27/35
Yup, i messaged Lin to find out my amaths marks.
I was like so surprised okay! I REALLY thought i was the one who
failed. So, phew. Oh and bio + chem, I didn't think i did well ):
I think my overall will all suck like s-h-i-t, cause i failed like
the tests and all! AHH. I don't wanna know my chinese lah.
Don't even know if i did okay! :{
My ipod is spoilt, which sucks. What am i gonna do during the bus ride?
Playing with my tamagotchi is one :D Haha. But i need music LAH. Ahya.
Maybe I should just bring the discman. But it's like so big and eew. Haha.
But better than nothing :D I shall go burn songs into a disc later.
My camera's still under repair! Then i have to bring sylvia's minature camera. Haha, and the colour not say very good! Like almost ALL the electric gadgets in my house is spoilt lah ): Sad case!
I'm so scared that Lin will get caught for messaging me in class or something, so i told her to tell me my marks later. But actually, I'm dying to know la. Haha. HURRY LIN! :D
TAMAN NEGARA IS LIKE TMR!
I know WZ and MO aren't really keen to go! Plus ME! I'm so scared lah. Haha.
I think I look weird with my superbly HUGE backpack! Haha, Vinee thinks she can just squeeze her everything into her school bag. =_=" hahaha. Vineeta makes me laugh lor. (:
My throat is still hurting like shit. Haiya, I wanna be strong and healthy in Taman Negara. If not I'll just cry lah. I won't enjoy myself one LOR. Sickening!
Pocky has hair alr. Haha, she's 2 yrs old. :/ And everytime i want to play game, she don't want to play, then i also cannot play!
Okay, I'll blog when i come back from Taman. I really hope I'll enjoy myself! Wish me luck. Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment