BACK FROM TAMAN NEGARA!!!! hawhaw. :D
I'm so glad to be home. Haha. I definitely missed the computer. Haha.
Okay, I shall blog all that i remember about taman negara, from day one.
I don't think I remember much anyway. Hahaaaa.
Day 1
Woke up at 0445 am. Showered and all, then left for school.
The cab came, with py and cher. Haha, we all went together. They said my bag was small! And I was quite happy. Haha. Okay. Then reached school. Quite a lot of pple already. Everybody had super huge bags. :D grins-.
Then the bus came, and we set off! Sat with Lin in the bus, couldn't remember who around us. Haha. Anyhow, yes. Okay, I don't really remember leh. Only rememcbered that we stopped at yong beng. And that was where everyone bought chewing gum! Haha. I didn't eat lah. Bought mineral water. Haha. Adela bought westlife cd :Okay, then everyone went up the bus.. yeah. Slept a lot. Haha, talked to rena and kelly on the bus too. Aiya, really don't remember. Haha.
Then reached the cave!! LIKE FINALLY. everyone was like WOAH.. Haha. Me, Lin, Fer and Wz in one tent. (:
The tent was damnit small. Haha, like omg. If only I was bigger size... HAHA. Then few hours more to dinner. So PatNg suggested the confidence walk. OMMMMGGGGG. I was like damn scared lah. Haha, in the cave okay! Woah. Then luckily Lin's angmoh english damnit good, then she gave the directions well. And! I didn't fall! Haha. Yeap, then i like nearly made lin fall la. i don't have angmoh english ): . i couldn't give directions. and i kept laughing ok! i'm so sorry lin.
Then it was dinner time. Haha, like with the flies and bees la. Then.. i cannot remember! I think we did nothing? Until i forgot what time, then it was nightwalk. I was damn scared. Haha, stupid mr francis lah. First he said i should go solo =_=''' then when we were supposed to walk back, he did something to my ear, behind my back, then i screamed! Cause i thought it was a ghost. Haha, mozzies were eveywhere!
Yanling was my partner for nightwalk. She's damn great okay! We kept talking, and i kinda forgot the fact that we were the last, and that no one was behind us! We were talking about netball lah. Yanling is very nice one okay. Ahhh. Haha. Then some person hid in the bushes and made some noise. Then we all started running. Haha. So scary la. Ahyer. Dania and Katrina were damnit brave!!! applause. haha.
Then blah blah, it was lights out. I couldn't sleep at all. The throat was killing me la. And the ground was so rocky. And i almost had fever okay! First night then like that already. Hmm, haha. The leslie francis was snoring so loudly!!! We all couldn't sleep la. Then me lin fer woke up, and we thought like it was already morning, and that we were the first to wake up. But! after we brushed our teeth, it was only 1++ am!! Hahah, stupid right. Then me and fer stood in front of leslie's tent, and felt like punching him la! Snore snore snore only. Haha, then i passed fer this raffia string. Then she tickled his leg. And the snoring stopped! But when we were about to go, it started again. Give up la. Hahah. Then went back to sleep again. Woke up with weizhen, time checked. It was only 4.45am!! Like the time passed really slow la.
Day 2
Woke up, had breakfast. Didn't bathe, of course. Haha. Played games with 3e.
Then I can't remember. Set off for caving first. Quite cool, I like. Haha. But it was really muddy and all lah. Had to slide on our butts. :\ My trackpants was totally soiled. Hmm. Then there was this part where the teachers and instrutors all left.. and left us inside the cave, with no source of light, except the sunlight from the exit. I was holding on to wz and brina's hands. Yeah, found our way out. We just crawled like spiderman. I bet we were like touching on bat shit lah. Can't even see our own hands in the dark.
Then abseiling. I screamed like shit. Haha, damn embarrassing lah. Was like covering my face with my hands when i got down. Too embarrassed. Haha. But i completed it man. -beams. Played on the log with kelly. Haha, nice game, you know. :D Then we set off for the tekam plantation!! in some lauyapok bus :\ the bunk room was like an oven, like totally la. But who cares, we needed a bath so much!! Haha, yay then bathed. Felt so refreshed :D Had dinner. Then some tying knot lesson for rafting, then lights out. I slept, which is good. Haha, oh and the shaking bed story was by me okay. Cause my sissy told me about it. Haha, but desiree didn't got scared. :D
Day 3
Breakfast.. then 3e was separated to do rafting and the plantation tour. My group went plantation first. It was damnit boring. Haha, was feeling really unwell at that time. Yeap. Then back to hostel for lunch. Changed into the soiled shoes from caving, and went for rafting. Helped build the raft, decided not to raft, cause i wasn't feeling well. Yeah.. My group's raft didn't sink la. Haha. Went back to the hostel, bathed and had free time. Dinnered. Then went to learn some weaving thing. Was quite cool la. Haha, then briefing for activities tmr. Then lights out.
Day 4
We're going home already! Like yay la. Haha.
Breakfast, changed and took a bus to taman, again. There was his burning car, and so our journey was delayed. Canopy walk wasn't that scary after all lah. Haha. SRI DID IT! yay yay yay. She makes me laugh ALOT. like just by seeing her, i will laugh till i roll. Haha. Lunched in the boat, then rapid shooting. Damn fun la. Then we trekked up this hill. Forgot the name! Haha. Olivia helped me alot man. THANKS AH. (: then trekked back down.. Took the boat back. This time, everyone got wet! AHH. it was because of the boat uncle. Haha. And 3D. TSK! haha. I was damn wet la. took a bus back, and i slept throughout. Was so tired please. Wet and tired. And cold! Haha. Right, then reached. Hurried for a shower! Then for dinner. We were so behind time la. Then packed and all. Was already quite late. Went to the air con room for some reflections with mrng. Yeah.. all the way to 11pm. Then took a bus to the train station. Waited there. Kelly massaged me. YAY. Haha. Train arrived, then slept again. Was damn cold. Had to get Lin to get my sleeping bag. She was a nice okay. Haha. Thanks! Then that was when i got really sick. Bleagh. No amount of vicks could help.
Day 5
Woke up, and started playing BANG. again. Haha.. then passed the jb custom, then woodlands. Then finally tanjong pagar railway station. Started meassaging my sister. (: Haha. Reached school, dad and sister came to drive me home. Ran to hug my mommy!! Haha, it was nice seeing her again (: YAY. Then had lunch, showered and took my medicine, went to sleep. All the way till 6plus. Woke up and had dinner.
Then slept again at 7pm till.. the next morning at 7plus too. I know, i can sleep alot. But because i was really feeling very sick and lack of sleep. Then received elaine ? or someone's call to ask me whether i was gg trg. Honestly, I didn't remember at all. Like, i just slept and slept! How scary right!! anyhow, i told elaine "you listen to my voice" then she know alr. Haha. checked my phone and realised i had a lot og messages from last night. Then started replying one by one. Haha. All the late replies la.
Showered, then went to town with my mum, sissy, aunt and cousins. Bought some stuff at borders. Haha, had lunch at food republic. Shopped.. then came back home. At 9++ I guess. missed campus superstar. Haha. Oh i bought shades! Damnit cool. Haha. Took prints with sylvia and her friend. Haha. Cool cool.
Okay, family chalet on weds, all the way to fri. (:
Doubt i can turn up for training. I'm like always skipping training. Sigh..
My throat is a killer ):
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Posted by Regine at 12:22 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment