You won't want to know my blogger username.
Haha, even MYSELF, am disgusted by it!
I really have to start studying okay.
I haven't done like all the memorising.
Geography? Literature? Science?
And I serious can't draw projections for nuts lah.
Why must there even be a subject called Designandtechnology?
And Maths! How difficult can it get man?
VERY DIFFICULT!
How can she get 73 for English? It's ridiculous.
Genius, her.
MORNING.
Baked cookies.
Abit screwed, but still managed in the end.
Haha.
I think it's quite nice leh. Heh.
I realise she likes to say "Be Good."
Haha, funny huh. And weird.
Obviously messed the entire kitchen up, but Mom was there to help.
If not...rubbish dump.
Haha.
NOW.
I'm thirsty.
I want to drink so badly.
But the drink is not cold!
So later.
Shall put it in the freezer.
Does this sound like a poem to you?
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Posted by Regine at 3:43 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment