Friday, September 02, 2005

I think I'm very irritating.
Haha, I keep pestering Charlotte to get my new blogskin done. Hee.
Should I have tag-board? :D

Well, had Mass Physical Training today. I think it was fun loh. Didn't regret going, after all. Teh Weizhen was right. Totally. Haha. I seriously think Leslie Francis is irritating loh! Haha. Did the power stretch thing. It was good okay, help to build abs. [Vinee's favourite!] :D
Rtoot was totally ignorant today. Don't like it! At all.
Helen was like messing up my hair lah! She kinda finds it fun? Haha. Oh and Basketball trained with us too. Yup! Oh man, I have like so much to blog, but now that I'm here, I can't seem to remember anything lah! Tsk. I want Lin to piggy-back me, but I'm embarrassed 'cause my butt is freaking huge! RARR. I think volleyball is not a very easy game lah! Haha, it's a funny game. Pearl said i look like pai kia after the haircut? ROAR her. Haha, I seriously need coaching in Maths again! Please. Anyway, got report book today!

Me: You want to buy me watch a not? $73.
Dad: Growls, and continues to eat.
Me: -keeps quiet

I tell you he won't buy one lah! Haha, anyone wants to buy for me? You're more than welcome! No, I'm just kidding. Haha.

I'm baking cookies, very nice cookies for Esther! Haha. Tomorrow.

Bye! I'm tired, now.

No comments: