I HAPPILY 'DONATED' MICKEY'S LEG INTO SHIHUI'S 'YELLOW RIBBON PROJECT' DONATION TIN! I WAS BEING KIND TO DONATE $$ AND THIS HAD TO HAPPEN. I
WANT MICKEY'S LEG BACK. ): NOW MICKEY LOOKS TERRIBLE WITH A MISSING LEG!
I planned to glue its leg back today. ):
Today was an unlucky day!
- Mickey's leg! [read the above.]
- Fell down the stairs. [It was super embarrassing and I fell in the most unladylike manner. Luckily no one saw!]
- Kept sneezing like some freak. [It was terrible.]
- Pinafore is just not right in so many ways. [It was very untidy and...just not right.]
- Bad bad hair man. [It was all over the place?]
- Forgot what are the buses I can take to Bt Merah Central from our school. [Had to call Sist to ask?]
There's more...but I forgot. I went to Bt Merah Central to meet Mum today, after school. She bought me sushi and old chang kee. Then we went to supermarket again. Yeah.
I'm asking charlotte for my blogskin again. What a person I am right? Hahaha. Sorry LOH.
maybe it's intuition.
No comments:
Post a Comment