I don't know why i'm here, because I don't know what to blog about.
Anyhow la.
Woke up in the morning.
Sis's friend came over.
Sis went out. (not back yet)
I changed and went to Great World with Mommy.
(I love Great World, it's great)
Ate at yoshi.
Ate andersen's ice cream. (I dirtied the area)
Went around to shop.
Bought sparklers :D
Bought hairband and hairclip.
Saw very pretty stuffs.
At the bus stop.
Saw Ghin Wei and Jingjing(?) but pretended I didn't see them.
(HoHo)
Took bus to Bt Merah Central.
So gross. Eew. (A couple being so huggly and cuddly sitting in front of me!)
Mommy was being cool by taking pictures with me in the bus,
but failed. Because I look ugly lah. Haha.
(there were only 6 people [approx] on the bus)
Bought mooncake, went to supermarket.
Bought maggi mee.
Mommy bought the head of a mop? Haha.
Went to macdonalds.
Had twister fries?
Grew FATTTTT. (39kg alr!)
HOME.
:D
I want my new blogskin, Charlotte! hurry.
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Posted by Regine at 10:56 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment