Monday, June 09, 2008

Life after death?

Okay past two days I've been attending my granduncle's wake.
It was so boring over there, but I can't say I don't wanna gooo :(

Anyway, today was the funeral. And the procedures and all really reminds me of my nanny's funeral that year. Aw mannnn :( I miss her so much! Everyone got super emotional at the cremation hall. Oh mannnn I hate to see such sights luh. So saddd :( It was damn saddd srsly.

Anyways got back to the place where the wake took place and had lunch. Then went for grocery shopping with family and homed. Plopped down on the bed and SLEPTTTTT. All the way till 4plus.

Rushed (I really rushed okay kelly) and went to meet Kel and Yan at great world. Did some math till 9plus. And homed :)

Kk tmr's exercising, tuition and studying.
:DD OKAY TIME TO SLEEP!

No comments: