Friday, June 13, 2008

Insomnia?

My nostrils are damn big. Hahahaahhahahahahaha

Okay in actual fact, it's 1.02am now.
But I adjusted the time and date cause I want this to be posted under friday :)

Soooo. I couldn't sleep at all last night. Until 5am on a friday morning.
It's realllllly bad right? Argh I hope I am able to sleep earlier tonight.
So guess what time I finally woke up today? (not counting the number of times I woke up to calls, messages, etc.) 5pm :O I slept for a freaking 12hours or less :O That's like half a day goneeeeee? Just like that. Oh myyyyy, sooooo little time left to study.

But I really did study a bit today! And yesterday with ely and alicia at subway.
Have been doing math math math and more math. Am currently at the very annoying chapter: Graphing techniques. Argh it's a killerxzxzxz.

I still haven't read great ex? Guess I have no choice but to stick to reading summaries in the study guide. There is like NO TIME.
Staying home again tmr to study.

Kk, maybe I shld go continue with graphing, since I can't get to sleep :(
But the Ds is just right in front of me. Mario party... :O Hahaha.

ohmyyy i am feeling quite emo elmo now
:O
kkk, just made an impromptu decision to go bm library to study with Srima tmr :)
Haven't seen you since prata house day sri!

No comments: