Oh myyy, I'm so tired now D:
Anyways, yesterday was sports day. What is thissss, all my life I've been in champion houses. Hahaha and now... ?? Hahah red house = eagle :/
Totally supported by wearing red fbts hokay.
After sports day, went to City hall with Alicia! :D
Walked arnd until like 3pm and chiong-ed to have sakae buffet.
OMGOSH. I ate till I wanted to die. Hahah result of greediness.
We hid like the fried salmon under the plates, in the tissue pack, everywhere. Haha omg. How guilty were we man. So like went to pay right and the stupid cashier still took his own sweet time, was like damn tensed luh! Like what if the person cleared the plates and realised we hid food D: IMMEDIATELY RAN OFF after I settled the payment. Hahahahaha.
Omg I swear I won't waste food again.
Yeaaaaap, so we just walked and talked and had fun :D Haha.
<3 you Alicia! :DDD Hani just loves me hahahahah.
This is Pamela!
Alicia taught me something new. Hahaha.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Labour dayyyy
It's like as big as me. Hahahaha
I screamed SOOOOO loudly when it bit me D: Hahaha I am such a loser with a capital L.
My twin? Hahaha.
Uglyyyyy. Ha.
Still have some sports day pictures with Joleneeeee.
& I'm like having a sore throat and flu nowww. Kinda happy cause I wanna be so sick that I can't go school. Hahah. I really hateeeee school. There's so much work. I just wanna escapeeee from everything :O
I'll be having math tuition with Jolene at FuLuShou this sunday.
Omg I neeeeeeeeeeed. I don't know a shit abt any topic that comes after Partial Frac D:
Posted by Regine at 8:40 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment