OKay Fer! I'm blogging for your sake :D I know you're dying to find out abt my exciting life right :DD Hahaha.
Okay so this morning. I wanted to pon school. Cause like I had rashes the night before. And my face was damn itchy. Yah so I decided not to go sch alr. And I prayed aand prayed. Cause I dint want to miss out on lessons when I'm already lagging behind. Then omg! My prayer was answered :) Immediately called my papa and told him to WAIT FOR ME.
Then yeah I just anyhow out on my skirt and socks and blah and chiong-ed to the porch D: Omgosh. Then I nearly forgot to bring my lappy also la.
OKayyyy. School was damn @#%#%! Don't know why the hell I rush for. Hahaha like so many dint come lah! Ok three? and 2 left halfway? GRRRR. Then my face was like itchy. But I can't scratch?! Gross lah! Lugging the lappy arnd in school is indeed tiring D:
OK anyway. Pe was good today. Hahaha, for god knows what reason. My class got in for 4x400m finals?! Ohmygod I immediately ran off after pe. Hahaha but cause my dad was waiting for me already! HEHHH.
Oh wellllll. Gna have to bring my lappy to school again. Staying back after school to do project with Alicia. Gross la, I srsly hate projects. Have like 3 projects at hand? Madness.
My only early day is goneeeeeeee. Saddddd.
ANYWAYS! MY HMWK RIGHT. IS LIKE. INFINITY.
soooooooo. I better like. be more disciplined and go do SOME now.
Cheeeeeeeeer up Fer! I'm always here for you kkk! :)
Monday, April 07, 2008
I hate projects.
Posted by Regine at 10:51 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment