Tuesday, April 22, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEE

Omg today during CME..
We were supposed to discuss about like. Stuff in the school, give suggestions and everything. So was like on the topic of latecoming.

Regine: OMG YAH. You know I leave my house at 6am?
-JOSHUA TURNED ARND TO FACE ME.
Joshua: Where do you live?
Ben & the others (to regine): Stop talking!
Regine: -STUNNED.

Hahahah eeeee. Then when I pushed the door to go outside, he pulled the door from outside. Omg can you see the picture? YAH then I got a major shock and went ZOOOOO MY GODDD.

Yucks, go away manz!

Anyhow (in a Mr K tone)
Econs subject test is screwed. There was this irritating guy, who sat behind me somewhere, who was coughing from the START to the END of the test. I am so serious. It's like every 2 seconds, he coughs once? OMG LA. Wanted to SHHHHH already can. After the test I immediately turned to find out which irritating guy it was. Grrrr.

I need sleeeeeeeeep. I sleep in school everyday luh. What for I go school huh?
D:

And I want a digi cam!


Check out Benjamin and his ponytail. Hahaha :/

OMG YES IT'S RAIN! I mustmustmust watch it. EH SRI! Hahaha.

No comments: