Friday, March 14, 2008

Okay. I have decided to blog more detailed-ly. Haha.

Yesterday, I had my first tuition. Go to http://www.mushroomonster.blogspot.com/ for more details. Hahaha. After, went to eattt with pohkai! (old tutor) Omg it's rather ex D: Heh but nvm, what matters is the company! :D Walked arnd town with Fer afterrrrr. We can really walk alot. Like. From when the sky was bright to when it's dark. HAHA. It was a good day :) Heh.

Today, I met Alicia at PS. Finally watched step up 2! Butttt v nice meh? Hahah only the dance moves luh. I totally made myself comfortable in the cinema. My sitting posture was horrible. Hahahaha. Then we went Gelare to 'study'. Aiyoh I think, I cannot study with her. Hahahha it's like NOT PRODUCTIVE at all. We kept having fun. Hahah with my laptop heheh. Went spotlight to have fun too. HAHA.

Ok photos overload!
HAHA omg so obscene! Are you thinking of 'check out my matching pipes' guy?!
So small so cute!
I suspect there was a ghost!! Was damn scared luhhh. Omg. It's like super MISS SWAN?! D:
Haha I'm a total alien.
Omg blogging can be so tiring at times! Hahaha I cannot continue alr.
Goodbye! :D




No comments: