Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I don't know what I want,

so don't ask me,
cos I'm still trying to figure it out.

Yesterday, I had to go back to sch for bridging lessons- Literature.
Shawn was so nice, he accompanied me to school! Aiyoh I felt so bad cause I made him travel so far! Hahah. OKay the lesson was like alright. After lesson, went to tampines mall with claudia and alicia. Ate yoshi! Then alicia and I went off to vivo. Was supposed to study.. but nvm. Hahahah. Met my mom after work too, blah blah the usuals and homed.


Today! I had to go to sch again! I was seriously late. Woke up late and everything. Shawn accompanied me again! Hahaha omg so nice lah! Haha. Okay my classmates were like all waiting for me at the bus stop :D Omg the lecture was a torture. Was like struggling to stay awake. After lesson, went tampines mall again! With Alicia to eattttt. Then went for squash trg.
Coach was super fierce luh D: Was damn tensed. Hahaha. Anyway played a game with Alicia. Hahah omg like laughing all the way, dint even play properly! Homed with Ignatius, omg he embarrassed himself hahahaaha.

ARGH SUPER TIRED NOW! I wasn't even supposed to come onlineeee. I haven't studied for all my testtttssss. And I hate my hairrr. What a day man - rained halfway and I dint have an umbrella, it was freaking cold and I forgot my sweater, I was late for school. AIYOH!

Yayyyee, meeting Fer tmr! :) I will be having my first H2 MATH TUITION. Hahaha. At macs again :DD Gg to eat with old tutor after that haha.

Aye, I'm super tired now. I hope I will study tmr manxz!


Was supposed to study, but see. We just kept playing and laughing. Hahaha. Love you yan!

No comments: