I wish.
that my life is like a weepy korean drama
:/
chinatown today with mom and sist.
felt like i was in KL manzzz.
went raffles city and peninsula too.
dinner at din tai fung (i forgot how to spell laaa haha)
OF COURSE, ate xiao long bao lar! :DD
anywayzzz. my ipod is damn ugly now.
totally regretted paying $25 for this gross pinky flowery skin.
IT LOOKED NICE ON THE CATALOUGE LOR.
then like. I also cannot peel it off, it's like $25 leh! D:
this is what i call a DILEMMA.
omg i need to open my mouth to breathe you know, when I sleep.
GROSS can you picture me doing tht? Like quite funny hahaha! :/
and my lips are super dry, it's like. flaky. hurrr.
&&& omggggg. O's results on thursdayyyy.
i've been praying almost every night D: i'm super scared lar.
but at the same time, i can't wait to get the results tooooo
HELPPPPP. I want to step out of the hall happily, thinking where I shld go to ENJOY AND CELEBRATEEEE. And not.. with a heavy heart and go hoe immediately to cryyyyy :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment