Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hi lovelys :)

I'm back from the stayover at kelly's!
Our BBQ was a bit different from the usual, but the food was great too :D
Anyhowww, had fun! Altho Yan fell asleep FIRST, followed by WZ, then Fer.
Hahaha they occupied the couch so I Kelly and I slept in the room.
Damn shiok to just crash when you're super sleepy laaaaa.

We watched sisterhood of the travelling pants (?) and a HK movie. OMG ALEX FONG :DDD
But the hk movie's ending sucks. Kelly and Fer actually teared and I was like HUH FOR WHAT.
HAHAHA. Then slept at like 6plus in the morning.

Wz and Yan came over to my hse just now. Weizhen entered into the 'cake mania' world. She joined me. Hahahaha. And Yan was 'diner dash'. Yeappp wz left first, then Yan and I went to join her mom and sist for dinner at anchorpoint's hk cafe.

walked arnd blah blah, homed!
k im so tired. my fingers dont even feel like moving.

<3 rejects! :D

No comments: