Tuesday, December 25, 2007



Helloooooo. Merry Christmas everyone. Haha

Spent christmas eve with the most unexpected people (excluding yanyan) omg.
Hahaha was rather weird, but whatever. Took some pics, but I look like a fat person, so forget it hahaha.

reached home at like 6plus am, was damn tired. I actually thought I lost my wallet and I was panicking like nothing lah.

was rather sorry that I had to wake my sist up, to open the door for me.
the stupid wallet was on my bed lah. I didn't even bring it out!
Seriously, what is wrong with me these days, so blur and forgetful!
I always leave my locker open with the key hanging there!

Anyway, my last day of work was on x'mas eve :( was quite sad. Hahah and happy. Mixed lah. Anyway everyone kept taking pictures la. Hahaha. See, that's 'bling bling' and me :)








haha im totally mad okay. look at the second last pic. what was i doing mansss.
ahhhhh im going crazy sooooooon. hahaha whatever, goodbye!

No comments: