Yesterday, was graduation day + prom night.
I haven't got all the pictures yet, they're all in Kelly, Weizhen, Lin's cameras.
And some others.
My phone camera sucks. And I was actually depending on it >:( Tsk.
My phone camera sucks. And I was actually depending on it >:( Tsk.
Anyway, Graduation day in the morning. Was like almost late, because the school told us different timings, wth. Totally changed into my heels on the bus. This uncle was like GLARING at me :/
Reached and everything's still so messy, right. Only my mom and sist came cause my Dad counldn't park in the school. Whaaaaat and I thought I saw him, and I even said he was rubbing his eyes?! But he dint even come hah.
went vivo for last minute shopping. Omg we spent damn looong. Okay it's all my fault. Hahah finally got my dress after pondering for VERY LONG. It's super last minute. We all rushed home and yan came to my house soon after. It was so crazy. Hahaha. Met fer downstairs and cabbed to NUS. Was crazy as well, cause the uncle dint know how to go and we had to wind down the window to ask an unknown student + Fer was helping me pin up the sides of my dress, cause it's very loose. Finally reached and it was not that bad after all :)
After prom, some of us went to KAP Macs to eat and slack. Went home after that. Well, the post prom was not all that fun cause everyone was tired :O
Grabbed this from Vinee's facebook :D

And Shihui just sent me this :) hahaha was using the "im not a plastic girl" bag our table won.Omg Shihui, I rmbr we used to write letters! OMG. Hahahaha memoriessssss.
Well, I'll definitely miss the people in Stc.
Omg did I mention, I actually won a pierre cardin pen in the lucky draw. Hahahah. But exchanged with Adel, for a perlini wallet. hahahah.
OK my grandpa is admitted to the hospital. OMG HOW.
TSK BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment