Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ok I might just fall asleep typing these haha. Totally sleepy.

But I wanna blog, you know. Hmm. So ytd I went to my grandparents'.
So worried for my grandpa D: Tsk so sick, why must pple have cancer.

Today, went out with my mom. Went to visit my sist at marina sq's nike. Hahaha so funny. She's like so small (I mean, I am too). Then met her for lunch. I really can't find my prom dress. Pls just murder me. It's like actually I found, but it's like so ex. FOR WHAT?! It's just at NUS guild house hor :/ And like, still got shoess and all. Nooooo wayyyyy am I gg to buy an expensive one.

But we shopped for superrrr long lah. Until like 9:30pm. Then figured we might as well wait for Sylvia to knock off from work? So while waiting, I got so tired I just sat down on the floor. Like in the middle of nowhere, haha. There isn't much pple anywayyy. My legs were hurting like maddddd la, I have lost the powers to SHOP FOR DAMN LONG. :(

Then we went HongKong cafe with Sylvia. Woah ate AGAIN. Tskkkkk. Then homed.

ok tmr there's chem paper 1. I totally heck cared about it D:
Going bk with Weizhen after her physics paper!

AIYA I CANT UPLOADS PICS TSK .

No comments: