haven't been typing here for so longggg.
Nothing exciting recently, though.
My results sucked, like really sucked. I'm beginning to wonder if it's true when he asked,
"Have you reached your maximum?"
Hmm being in a class like 4E, I definitely feel the stress. It can be a good or bad thing, right.
Nonetheless, I will continue studying. When I get my O's results, then I can really say
"I've reached my maximum" Yes yes yes.
So my first 3 weeks in a Jc is gone, now there's MI. Shld I? D:
Looking at my pictures, I realised I really have ALOT to say haha. But no, I hafta get back TO THE BOOKS soon!
This was like during teachers' day.. one of the many we took. Haha.

Went to Yan's to suprise her! Happy Birthday :)


OMG this picture. Since Kelly and Fer alr like post this up, it doesn't matter alr. Hahaha now you belive that I'M FAT? Thanks ah. But someone said my legs were hot what, right Fer? HAHAHA. Siao.

That's fer's ah meng. Hahaha. This picture tells me to to go study NOW.
So bye.
to the books to the books!
Keep your fingers crossed for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment