Thursday, October 25, 2007

Eeeee I know I really shldn't be here.
But miss vino sent notes to our email. SOO. I might as well blog? Haha

Ok so O'levels started already!!
Amath 1 was good for me, amath 2 was a bit not so good. But I think I can at least manage a B3 for amath? HOPE SO.

Chemistry 2 was DONT NEED TO SAY LA. I dint even study cause I don't plan to count it. BUT BUT BUT. I really wanted to study the night before. But I was down with a fever! and flu and sore throat and cough. OH myyy, I was damn scared la.

I was like 38.9 degrees celcius D: So yeah I went for amath paper 2 with a slight fever okay. And I think being in the air con room just made it worse D:

ANYWAY. Tmr's my history paper. I just hope the topics I studied for, will come out! Hehhhh.


I needa ea my lunch now. Goodbyeee!

No comments: