Okay so today's the official end of Prelims! Double yay.
However, I don't even feel confident at all :( And that's so sad, I need to study more.
O levels O levels!!
My oh my, I studied hard for bio :( But I still got so many wrong for MCQ. It's supposed to be easy peasy!!! I'm VERY SAD, really.
So I've thought abt it, my first month in jc is obviously gone. I shall just go work. At build-a-bear :D
After papers today, was supposed to go watch hairspray. But didn't. It's ok Fer, don't feel bad about it!! Haha overnight study soon :D
Anyway, I'm quitting bio tuition! Actuallllyyyy. I don't really want to, but lin and des don't want to continue, so what's the point of me going aloneeeeeee. So yeah :(
I sent my dress for alteration and its ready! I hope it isn't too short.. Ha.
Hmm okay so I might be going over to pasir ris to stay tmr night :D Miss my godsisters! And they got a doggg. How cool is that.
Fer said sleeping can lose weight. If it's true, I thank god I LOVE TO SLEEP. Hahah
amath prelim results tmr, JUST KILL ME. I dont want dont want DONT WANT!!
It's been a year already, how time flies. But I'll never forget you.
You'll always be in my heart :)
Byeeeee.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Posted by Regine at 7:56 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment