Friday, August 17, 2007

Conversation topic was smth like: Who took care of you when you were young?


So obviously, I talked about my nanny. Omg and I totally nearly cried?! Like the tears were in my eyes alr. I'm really crazy. Hurr. totally not gna do well. and plus, totally embarrassed myself. Rawh!!

How can everyone come out and say it's easy? ha. ha. ha.


When asked if I think I can look after children, I said.
: I only know how to give them sweets when they cry.
Funny ah :/ ok anyway glad that its over.


I always eat this when I have a craving for ice creammmmm. Hahaha cause its mini.

That day Vinee bought stickers, one for me :) And yeah haha.

Haha LKY's the best :D

Anyway, I walked home today again. I should attempt to be like weizhen, walk home everyday. Ok she practically walks wherever she goes. Haha does that make sense.

Ok set. Gna drop at bm, then walk home.

No comments: