Friday, June 29, 2007


HAHA the hotdogs look bigger than me? :/




I think Lin looks so cute here! Like a small boy hahaha :D

Tuition mate! Haha




Live accoustic performance. Hahaha :)



Hahaha :D It's a cool 'outdoor gym'! The foodcourt near des's house is call neighbourFOOD. HA.


Yanyan!! :D

I think Yan's cool here, haha.

Des's very nice balcony. She has isqueeze, its so comfortable but my leg like gt problem, when walking home. Hahah but it was alright like, nxt morning.

I shall start blogging from Saturday (23/06/07) It was still hols then, I miss hols alr.

So on saturday, which was the 2nd last day of the june hols. I was super late for tuition and my super nice friends still decided to wait for me. So we're like late altogther, for like 2omins? I'm really very sorry k. Really. PLUS, the weather that day was a killer. I was already wearing sleeveless?! But I kept perspiring (i sweat easily) and I waited so friggin long for the bus! Argh. If you go out nowadays, observe everyone's fascial expression. Almost all are like that >:( Cause of the weather lah! Tsk. Anyway yes, after tuition, left for des's house in Lin's mom's car. We put some whipping cream thing? On Kat's cake. My first time lah haha. I didn't even know whipping cream means the more you whip, the thicker it gets! But ours, wasn't really the case? Hahaha don't know lah. Yeah, then cooked pasta all, I can't rmbr. Then everyone came, bbq-ed. A lil? Hahaha. Went home at arnd I don't know, 10plus?? Yeah cabbed with fer and yan :) And came home, found out that! My mom bought an mp3 and my sister even better, bought some camcorder thingo!

Then sunday, I really can't rmbr. Did I stay home or smth? Hahaha.

Then the following days are like sch sch sch. So fun huh :/ Then had tuition someday this week, forgot when lah. Haha tuition's getting scary, Fer knows why.

OH YAH! I gained weight laaaaaaaaa! Like 3kg?! I'm very very sad okay. I told my mom my movement arnd the house from now on, would be jogging. Hahahaah! Can you imagine? Like you want to get a glass of water, and you jog to get it HAHA. Woahlaoeh, I'm still very sad :( And I attempted to diet durin recess. But it's impossible one lah okay!!! Ate like yam bao today for recess. You must be thinkng.. "So little what?" BUT! I was so starved that I came home, ate two bread, and instant noodles!!! Ohmygoddddddd. I should try to avoid dinner tonight :'(

And, signed up for night study sessions. That means I'll miss some episodes of shou zu, how sad is that!! Lucky my 9o'clock show won't miss lah. If not I have to subscribe mobtv alr. Hahahaha I want leh. Like so good and cheap lah. Bet its gimmick. Is tht how you spell it :/

Tmr would be bio tuition, then studying with Kelly :D Then maybe meet mom at vivo. I see $$! Haha I'm just kidding, I love gg out with my mom.

There's this cool bear workshop thing, its like build a bear! It's for parent and child. I think my mom and I shld go. What do you think?? Hahahaa :D



I'm tired, so bye.





No comments: