Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Just browsed thru my horoscope,

Are you afraid of admitting your true feelings? Don't be. The other person feels the exact same way, and is just waiting for you to start the
conversation.

Unfair one leh haha :/

I'm having sore throat now and it sucks. It got worse after I got home. Rawh I don't even feel like swallowing my saliva and talking now.
I realised just now that when I talk, my mom will give me the 'gang kor' face. Hahaha cause I think she's straining to hear my voice :/

I think I shld visit Friendship Clinic tmr. (Hahaha Denise says I go there to solve friendship problems, crazy :])

& okay, I knw everyone's talking abt chinese O's but I srsly didn't know it's on may 28th until Adel just told me? Hahaha I think hopeless. Someone, help. But chinese also cannot study...

Anyway today. Last day of MYE! So we went to watch Spiderman 3 at lido, after waiting 2 hours? for physics people with Hanwei and Yan.

Ok so spiderman 3 was alright. Hahaha I didn't know Topher Grace was in it, he's cute :D But he died :O Anddd Tobey Macguire's gd looking as usual. The movie's damn long like 2 1/2 hours I think. I wanted to sleep so badly and my throat was hurting like #!$#%#@ And I drank iced coke..

Blah walked arnd, I also don't rmbr what we did haha. I just know that I'm sick and tired and I needa sleep soon. Anyway yes, was waiting for bus then Lengshan came. I waited superrrr long for the bus! Like Lengshan alr left lah. Yanyan's the best lah. Hahaha.

Was dozing off in the bus.. Hate it! Hahahah! I wonder how I look like, can you just imgaine?! I will laugh at myself :/


If I walked like 5mins faster this morning, I wouldn't have missed you. Hahaha D:

--> OH YAH. This reminded me. Yan and I bought Xiao yi's bday present alr :D


OKay goodnight dears.
ok i really wanna remove the tagboard. nobody wants to tag hurrr.
and ok i just found out KAKA is some soccer player, ying's love. Hahah ok this is stupid but i thought she was trying to imitate ahlians, and laugh like 'KAKAKA!' you know? I am such a loser! ok bye. ---> refer to my tagboard and you'll prolly understand.. HOW MANY OKS HAVE I SAID HAHA.

No comments: