Saturday, May 05, 2007

I feel like I'm going to die soon.

Someone can just stab me in the heart!
I switched on the telly during lunch, and at two.. Aviva badminton!!
And I watched all the way to seven o'clock. Srsly, I don't know what's so nice? Azin I just can't stop you know a not!! I touched the remote soooo many times, wanting to switch off the tv lah! But failed. Haiyaaaaaaa. And Monday's papers are like crazy to the clouds!

Ss. I don't know, don't ask me.
Bio. Omg even worse!

And for the first time in 2007, I drank white coffee.
I guess it helps? I didn't nap. But I think the reason why I didn't nap is because of aviva!
Omgggg, tmr have again! Finals! Stop itttttt.

Boonsak ponsana. He's super cute and pro.


OK stop it stop it stop it. It's really time to start memorising all the shitzzz :(

No comments: