Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hello, finally some time to blog! School's a dread, as usual.


Ok let's start with last saturday!
Had tuition, then met Yan at Tiong and Des, Lin at Jurong library to study.

Sunday.
Woke up at friggin' 5:45am! Went to you know, aiyah. In chinese, it's called Qing ming jie. Yeah to my ancestors' grave. The traffic jam was SO BAD. We were stuck in the car for superrrr long. Got to the cemetery only at like 10plus? Rarrrr. Super tiring day. The whole family came home after lunch to sleep. Ok except my dad.

Monday.
I forgot what happened. I don't think I went home after school leh. Or did I?

Tuesday.
Ran 2.4. I really almost died then and my timing sucks! :( After school, studied with Lin at Bt Merah library. Totally unproductive! (for me) Hahaha I spent the time looking at the yearbook! And I only wrote like a few lines of english article? Was damn stressed lah I hate the word 'dominating!' cause that's what I keep hearing Lin say haha. And she totally bullied me. I happily walked down the slope, and when I turned she was alr down. She actually shortcut down okay. Like through some grass. Hahahah the grass patch there is like botak. I bet its because of lin cause she say she always walk that path. She made the grass die! Hahaha.

Today,
was a damn tiring day lah! It was like sleepy, slow, draggy, such a chore. Had SS test :/ It's quite bad, vectors test, I don't know I thought my answers were right until I saw Denise's.. Gd luck to me mannnnnz. So he asked me whereI want to go, like after O's. I really don't know. So I have to like so find out and let home knw. Woahlao. I wonder who my angel is, omg.


I haven't bathed, you know. Hahahah. Came home straight after sch today. I got tuition tmr! Aiyah. And chem. Is a killer. Now.


I'm sad :( I shld just stop thinking too much lahhhh. Goodbye.

No comments: