



Hello to all of you and . ! There're more pictures but I'm lazy to upload :)
So where do I start? Mhmm.
Yesterday was fun splash.
I seriously got a shock when Cheng called to say she's not coming to school. So she came to pass me stuff, and went home to see a doctor.
So it was Fun splash at Yio Chu Kang. Although the events were not very well done, Syf and Novelty were still alright and Isabel managed a third! That's not bad already, to me. So don't be sad all, it's okay :) The committee members were a great help!
When I got home, ate and bathed, was having a very bad stomache. I was like tearing it was so painful! So I went to sleep, slept all the way to 12:36am. Woke up, my stomach was still hurting -.- Went to sleep again and woke up at 7plus. Aiyah I just kept waking up. And I must say, I was really tired and I finally had enough sleep :D
& I just came back from the restaurant. Lou-heied. Hahahah with my godparents' side. My godsisters are so cute! Didn't take any pictures though, I also don't know why haha.
I wanna go out. But it's CA on monday. Shouldn't we be more sensible, and stay at home to study? I'm gonna stay home today. That's easy. But study? I need motivation! IT'S MONDAY. Not like a week more or something. And I missed the lit extra class. How now? I'm so scared. For all subjects. RAWH.
Tmr's tuition at Fer's. Hahah hmm. The finger thing! :D HAHA.
Ooooh so I heard, today's EVERYONE'S BIRTHDAY. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL! <:O)
I guess I'm gna go... sleep again? I really can't study in the day. When night falls, muahaha it's the best! GOODBYE.
Seeing _ makes my day
I wished you could stay!
Then I'll smile everyday :)
Omg, I just wrote a rhyme :/
I miss you quite terribly, already :(
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Posted by Regine at 2:50 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment