Westlife- If your heart's not in it
Hahah I've been listening to westlife's 'world of our own' album quite a bit hahah.
I thought this was funny HAHA
Me: Eh you farted!
Sylvis: No I never! Neighbour's cooking redbean soup lah!
Me: OOPS HAHAHA.
A few days later..
Me: Eh got shit smell!
Sylvia: Second time already! IT'S THE NEIGHBOUR'S REDBEAN SOUP!!
Me: HAHAHAHA!
I actually thought the redbean soup smelt like shit! Hahahaha.
OKAY. So yesterday,
Caught 'the holiday' at ps with Yan :) It's a rather sweet movie! But the duration's like quite long. Jude law's good stuff hahah. Jack black is eeee but funny ahhaha.
Went to heeren to search for Yan's cd but couldn't find! Then taka for my tomato! But the lady there said it's sold out already :( So saddening! I really want the tomato! It's really cute :(
Walked around, then off to vivo. Had yoshi for lunch cum dinner. Hehhh. Walked around, Yan got a present at Lim's and we spent quite a bit of time in page one! Hahaha very funny, laughed a lot. Cause of the SCRATCH AND SNIFF BOOK. HAHAHA! Went third floor, and took pictures! Stayed there for quite long too hahah. Funny funny hmm. Then after buying drink at Giant, we went home!
Oh and I bought this GROW AN ANIMAL thing, haha. Like immerse in water for some time, then it will grow 4 times its size bigger! Played with it when I was really young haha.
I'm waiting for Yan to send me the many many pictures! Hahah. Then I'll upload the er NICE ONES. Hahah. And I'll take a picture of my grown animal soon! :D
Today's christmas eve! What am I gna doooo?
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Posted by Regine at 2:07 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment