Saturday, November 04, 2006

The fray- How to save a life

I just dropped a jellybean. In my house. And I can't find it! Helppp I don't want the ants to inavde my house! ALL SRI'S FAULT. Hahaha.

So today went to meet Sri at tiong haha. She doesn't have a phone or watch, so I guess she doesn't even know I'm late hahaha. So funny! Didn't make her ezlink card cause she forgot her photos =_=" Hahaha.

Went to have lunch at macs. And there was this star awards thing. I saw TAY PING HUI! He's so hot okay! Sri and I wanted to take a picture with him but he walked away already. So cute manzxzxz.

I ate ice cream. Coconut flavour, but like. No taste hahaha.
Sri came over to my house to use comp..then she left to meet her aunt! Yep and I fed Sri with junk food haha.


Alright, I'm so tired now. No one's home. Only me. Alone. Aiyer.

No comments: