Lifehouse- Hanging by a moment
Hey all, I'm alone a home. Sooo boring. The time now is only 8:50am. What am I doing up so early? Hahaha, I slept at 8pm ytd! Cause if I wait till later, I won't be able to sleep and will end up sleeping at 5+am lah. So yeah.. I slept from 8pm-8am! That's... 12 hours! Alright, replenished lah hahaha.
Anyway, Sylvia got a job at candy empire, which is my mom's workplace too. And I'm so bored and lonely at home now, I don't like it. Why must Sylvia work? Crazy.
Yeap so yesterday..
School was b-o-r-i-n-g. If not for the report card, and the clearing of lockers, I won't want to go lah :( First it was mass, then recess, then concert. There was prize giving, then the house caps and vice caps had to go up on stage manz. So stupid, other than the champion house, the rest of us went up there to show our faces and to clap? Hahaha! Alright, catherine was the champion!
We have like this amath test on the... 5th? Then those who failed amath for EOY and failed this test too, will be strongly advised to drop! That's scary lah.. I'm so scared you know. Cause I think I will fail! I got like 49/100. One more mark! :0
Back in class was where we got our report cards and worksheets all. Umm, they were trying to take a pic of themselves jumping ahahah. I helped mannnn :D
Then after that, Lin, Eloise and I went to clear our locker. Mine's like a lot lah, then Lin went to get these boxes. Hahaha, then put everythign inside, we look like we got retrenched! Eh no la, Lin got retrenched but I quit the job cause I got a better job.. YEAH. Hahaha :D :D
Headed to my house, to deposit everything. Hahaha, Lin went to the library! So only me kat adel bri and sri. Brina followed me up to my house, thankyou! Went to harbourfront for subway. I only drank snapple. Hahaha, wasn't hungry. Umm, then to vivo city! Window-shopped. I only bought tim sum and bottles at toys r us hahaha. Alright, around 5+pm? I don't know. Then we all went home.
Can't upload pics from blogger. So here's imagestation!
CLICK!
Today is gna be a boring day! But I don't feel like going out, sooooo. K goodbye. Nobody's online.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Posted by Regine at 8:57 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment