Monday, September 25, 2006

Fall Out Boys- Calm Before The Storm

Woohoo! More Rain songs :D

Kkkk, so tmr I'm not going to school heh. Gonna study home instead! And yes I will, STUDY. Hahaha. Thanks hee hee!

How I wish everyday would be a Monday! Besttt.
I was having TRIPLE EYELID today! So uglyyyyyy my goodness. Then I kept looking down and when I reached school, was like telling Yan that I'll try to go to sleep and she must wake me up. But I couldn't sleep and during assembly it still didn't go off! And it was the first time I felt I needed my specs so much, haha to camouflage mah.

Oh yeah! Singapore Idol, I voted 7 times for Jon! But he still didn't get it haha nvm. Hady's fine too :D Woah I think Taufik's handsome! Hahahha!

Antm just now, yay mannn. Gina's out. She should've been out like looooong ago haha.
That Lawrence guy's hot! Omgosh, I'm going to search for his pictures now :)


Goodbye, have fun in school.

No comments: