Jesse Mccartney- Come to me
Hey.
Today was flag selling day. Hahaha, but we slacked quite a bit ;)
My group is totally BEYOND lah, argh. Hmm. My tin was only like the weight of my phone?! Hahaha, okay maybe A BIT heavier lah.
Hahaha, iTunes was on shuffle mode and it shuffled to my happy tree friends podcast. Haha so cute :)
Anyway, flag day for me, kelly, rena and wz ended at 2pm HAHA. We just slackd in macs all the way till it was time to go. We are champions mannnn haha. Talked a lot lah, uhm gossiped. Hahaha.
Reached school, then I tore off one piece of the stickers. Hahaha, cause I didn't even finish a piece lah! It was... quite baddd. But got two $2 notes lah, not bad already haha.
Went home with Nicole, haha.
Hmm, I want to go out tmr with my mother. Hahaha, got $$ to spend mah. Alrighttttt. Goodbye my friends! Have a good weekend,
and today reminded me of you. I wonder if you remembered?
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Posted by Regine at 10:01 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment