Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hey all, thanks I'm feeling better now.
Yes, I'm definitely excited about the concert Adel! :D Can't wait!

Anyway yesterday,
Went to Laguna Country Club in the afternoon. Reached there, then swam. Hahah, not really swim lah cause I wasn't even in my swimming costume and no goggles too haha. Didn't expect to swim mah. Anyway, there's this super fun slide. Hahaha, my godsister made me sit with her like a lot a lot of times -.- Until I sian alr lah haha :D Then arnd 4++, went backt o the suite, it's super nice and homely haha. Showered, then slacked arnd, and boom! It was 6:45pm alr, like so fast mannnn. So dinner at the restaurant, ate a lot was damnit full. The cake was very cute haha. Okay, then homed at like 10+. Anyway, happy birthday sarah! :D

Click below for pictures.
Random pictures!
Sarah's birthday at Laguna.


Today,
Did a bit of homework in the morning then dad fetched mom and I to clementi. Went to the bookshop, I swear I'm nvr gg back there again. Everybody there's like super weird. Okay nvm. Couldn't find the thing that we wanted, so dad drove us to NUH. Very good, my uncle's now in a normal ward and would be discharged on Tuesday :) I'm so glad to hear that. But while we were chatting, he neck felt stiff again and I thought he was gna have a heart attack! So scary lah, but no lah, after a while, the neck was okay. Godmom and Goddad with Godsisters came too haha. Then after a while, we all went down to another hospital to visit my nanny! She too, was tranferred to the non-isolation ward. Hmm, after a while, they left while bro me and mom stayed all the way till 9pm there. I did my homework there. The hospital is a nice place to study. Hahaha, cause it's very quiet.

Alright, I haven't completed quite a lot of homework. Die already laaaaa :(
I'm just not gg to care anymore. Just going to sleep! Argh.



now I know,

No comments: