Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm tired :( like crazy.

Today was a damnit long day in school, can't stand it please. I was dozing off in almost all the lessons, I look retarded okay. Anyway, it's not only me haha. Everyone was damn draggy and tired today, hmm.

First thing in the morning, the buckle on my belt already came off lah, sickening. Then first period PE, and they said there was 2.4km run and it's true! However! Hahaha, God seemed to be helping us, the skies turned dark and everyone was like "Rain rain rain!" And true enough, it started raining like quite heavily. Hahaha. So we'll be having the run on thursday, but can choose to run next week too. Quite slack ah haha. Then he briefed us about the CCA point system thing, fine! I know i'm gg to have like damn little points okay. Hey but I have house comittee(?) what heh. Then OBS! I don't know if I should go leh, I don't really like camps but yeah. I think I'll just go for the local one lah, hmm we'll see! And he said the house captain results are out already, AH SAVE ME! I don't wanna even know.

Then Matrices test! OKay, that's it! FAIL ALREADY LAH HUH? Confirm! PatNg was like super worked up okay, chilllllllll.. Ss was freaking cold, sa usual. Can't she just turn the temperature up. Used my pinafore as a blanket haha. Brrrrrrrr.

Yanling's not in school due to her piano exam. Haiyer, I miss her okay haha :D
Sri 'forced' me to change into uniform haah. Then she helped me ask around for safety pin(for my belt) but no one seems to have? So I used this paper clip to clip on =_=" And resa helped me tie a rubber band at my belt there, ahha. I look like some rebel lah, whatever haha. Was half awake during amath lesson. Then I could even fall asleep while capping my pen okay! So I missed the cap and the pen drew on my hand so hard that I awoke haiyerrrrrrr my beauty sleep! Hahaha. After bio, went tiong with Sri. We ate at Kfc i ate cheese fries.

Omg, I fell asleep while typing these lah. Obviously not those deep sleep. But if I go to bed now, it's like I won't be able to sleep later on in the night, then I'll end up sleeping late, then the next day, I nap again, and the cycle goes on! So cannot! Must ren :D


Oh went home with Fathima! Hahaha, saw her at the tiong bus stop heheheh. She said she wasn't nervous or what when she acted in the musical okay! Hahaha that's like how pro manz, she claims that it's her personality :D



Alright, uh PBL is dead lah okay? Yes.
Tskkkkk, I wanted to upload pics with blogger but it isn't working okay argh.
I want a new blogskin already, goodbye!


So long you're gone.

No comments: