Hello!
I shall blog about yesterday first haha.
Went to IKEA to buy stuff. I bought a bedside table + photo frames. All cheap cheap one. Hahaha.
OH! Then I saw Amelia and Helen too. Quite :/ cause. Yeah sigh.
Then bought this chocolate ice blended thing at the shop downstairs my house. Didn't thought that it would taste good! Hahaha :D Then homed! Sylvia and my mom went to buy lime green paint. And! We painted Sylvia's room! Haha, quite fun but later quite tired so stopped and my mom did everything alone, but she enjoyed it. Hahaha. Now, Sylvia's room is quite Ikea-ish? Ahaha.
Today.
Now I'm at home, while Sylvia is at the gym with Sri! Hahaha, she's like her personal trainer or smth. I don't like the gym cause the air-con makes my nose very pain. So later, they will come over, and we're gna play BASKETBALL! Do I sound excited? Hahaha, but I can't play for nuts! But then! It just rained and the ground is super wet, so yeah, I don't know yet.
I've been watching full house over and over again these few days. Hahaha, damn nice lah. I love rain! AHHHHHH. Hahaha, you know I found a poster of him so I pasted it on my room wall! And I make nice nice, like got sequins and all. You won't understand! Hahaha, I'm gg to faint alr, he's just TOO CUTE.
Imma gg overrr tooo myyyy godmommmm's houseeee tooo stayyy onnn MONDAY! Haha, I love my godsisters yeah! WOO!
Ok bye!
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Posted by Regine at 2:35 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment