YOZZZ.
Wasn't in school today. Feeling so gross now, hahaha. My nose is seriously blocked, my ears too. Wth, I can't hear properly! Woke up at 4+ am yesterday, to sneeze '_' Hahaha, a lot of mucus la, AHAHHA. This sucks! ):
Then then then.
Haven't bought Sylvia's present and her birthday is like tmr? So yeah, had no choice but to go Takashimaya to get her ____. Yeah, hahaha. Then me and mom went and got the remaining bbq stuff. Sylvia better be grateful LOR. It's like I'm sick and I still went to get her present PERSONALLY for her? Yeap, bought her cake too. Okay, not exactly a birthday cake but anyhow. Hahaha. Suprisingly, I didn't see any theresians leh :/ Then after everything, hurried home. Waited for the cab for like very very long! Tsk tsk.
Homed, just took my medicine. I'm drowsy nowww. Hahahaha.
Oh yeah, THANKYOU SRI! For helping me collect my hols homework and all :D Loves!
Friday, May 26, 2006
Posted by Regine at 5:45 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment