Monday, May 22, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday ah, I was quite touched when my dad bought a pillow for me, HAHAHA. Cause! I myself had already forgotten that I needed a new pillow cause the current one was like FLAT! And he actually remembers (: AWW! Hahahaha. What the! But still, :D

Got back the remaining papers today, they were BAD BAD BAD! ):
I went to sit beside Hanwei, hahaha. I shall re post all my results, it's like a habit of mine to post, no matter good or bad! Hahaha, but I really think I SHOULD work hard! ):

  1. English ---> 56/100
  2. Chinese ---> 65/100
  3. Amath ---> 41/100
  4. Emath ---> 54/100
  5. Combined Humans ---> 70/100
  6. Literature ---> 58/100
  7. Biology ---> 51/100
  8. Chemistry ---> 62/100

I'm so embarrassed of my Bio! Wth? Hahaha, like it's such an easy paper ): If only I took the effort to memorise! Haiya, RESULTS WERE SCREWED!
Eh Hanwei, TUITION! Must work hard ah :D So scary!

OH. Had inter-class dance briefing today. But before that! Nomination of house captains! So grossssss. I'm quite scared, sigh! Hahaha, whatever. Hmm.

Hahaha, I think Clarie's damn cute lah! She say because I don't talk to _____ , _____ also don't wanna talk to her already. Hahaha :D

Went to tiong after school today with sir, fer, nicole and yanling. Hahaha, went KOPITIAM! to eat :D
Ate the black pepper chincken TSSS thing is quite nice, hahaha, go try! And the fake sharksfin is weird.

SRI IS DAMN WHAT LAH! HAIYER, HAHAHA.

Oh went to the ____ shop to check price for my sister's birthday present. Nicole pushed me in! I was quite paiseh. Hahahaha.

Fer and Yanling wanted so much to watch Da Vinci Code, SO CUTE! Hahaha.

GOODBYE!

No comments: