I'm blogging. Hahaha.
English paper was dfficult.
Social studies was okay.
CHINESE WAS DAMNIT DIFFICULT!
I checked answers with Kelly and omg! Like almost all our answers are different lor ): And I let my sister see the paper, she say I DIE. Hahaha. I finished paper 1 in like 45mins? Then I fell asleep and the teacher had to come and wake me up, cause she thought I haven't finished my paper '_' Hahaha.
I haven't learned for math yet, I think I'm just gonna flunk it! I can't do any of the papers he gave lah, quite sickening. Hahaha.
Went to visit my nanny that day. She was getting baptised in home.
Sigh, her condition's really quite bad ):
But well, God will protect her (:
Alright, I got nothing much to blog about lah.
Exams are killers.
What goes around comes around, you should know by now.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Posted by Regine at 5:10 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment