Hello everyone!
EXAMS WERE DAMN SCREWED.
History paper tmr, I haven't memorised lah. It's like if I don't memorise, CONFIRM die? Hahaha.
OH! Yesterday was Amy's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOO! :D
And yes, today's mother's day.
We'll be going to suntec!! And I think I'm getting a new phone, 3250! I hope!
Mom just washed my frog prince, hahaha. It's clean now! Sylvia says it's gross when I reach into the frog's mouth, and rummaging for something inside it. Hahaha, but that's the purpose of that frog prince!- FOR US TO PUT STUFF INTO THE MOUTH. Hahaha.
Oh yeah, I think from now on, I'll be bringing a mini fan outside. The weather is like cannot-stand-it HOT!
I told sri i missed her, and she was touched, hahaha! Aww, sri! :D
Anyway, this new blogskin is damn weird la. If you wanna tag, you hafta like place the cursor at the end of the boxes like name messages whatever, then the 'I' cursor thing will appear, so then you can click and tag. Hahaha, I tried to put the comment box, but failed. I suck right! Hahaha.
I went shopping with mom and Sylvia during thursday and friday.
To suntec and orchard. Stupid Sylvia bought like damn a lot of stuff? Walau.
Oh and she's getting a hearing aid, cause her left ear's like deaf ):
So yeah, the hearing aid later! And my 3250 maybe? Hahaha.
Then heard about the cousins shiat thing! Haiyo, so now sylvia's blog has got password!
Just wanna say, GET THE FACTS RIGHT, CUZ!
I just told Sylvia I would prolly give her my ipod if I get the phone?
SHE'S USING IT ALREADY. Like I haven't bought the phone yet? Hahaha.
That day, I dreamt of Eunica! She was like confronting me to pay the house funds. And I told her aftr exmas, then she suddenly smiled at me and became very calm and nice! So scary, what a weird dream.
But if I don't start collecting, the dream would probably come true! OH NO. But on monday, many won't be around! HAIYA. I keep telling people I just want to be a normal secondary school student, where people collect stuff from me, not i collect form them. HAHAHA, so selfish right! But I'm lazy! Sorry ah!
Alright, Elective history, I must at least do well?
TO PASS! :O(
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Posted by Regine at 11:47 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment