Got back many many papers today mann!
I failed.
Emaths paper 2, haven't got back paper 1 yet!
When I went to Resa, I almost cried too! WOAH, close shave man. Hahaha.
But, what's done cannot be undone WHAT.
Just very disappointed in my results that's all ):
- Emath paper 2 ---> 22/50 ( ... )
- Amath (1-6) ---> 19/28
- Chemistry ---> 62/100 ( ?!?! )
- Combined humanities ---> 70/100 ( !! )
- Pure literature ---> 58/100 ( ?!?!?! )
After school, went to plaza sing with Yanling and Sri. Actually wanted to go home, but decided to go with them in the end, heheh. Watched over the hedge ---> I fell asleep ): Hahaha, but woke up then watched some parts lah, quite funny. Hahahahaha.
Movie ended at arnd 5++, then went home. Yeap!
Oh yeah, we had the SYF dance thing this morning. Irritating man, hahaha. I seriously think the steph sun song, shouldn't jump! Cause it'll be very disorganised and ugly. I think should just bounce, but in an enthu way of course! Yeahhhhh. Going down to the national stadium on tuesday and we hafta wear skorts! Must bring cap and sunblock? Hahaha, I'm not gg to bring sunblock la, but cap.. we'll see. Hahahaha :D
We have to stay back for literature supplementary? :O(
This june holiday is NOT like a holiday at all ):
Hanwei, you're very good already.
Don't study already, hahaha. SO SCARY.
everything's gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment