Today didn't pass as fast as last week's Monday. Hmm.
I haven't been blogging consistently. Hahaha :D I guess I'll most prolly be missing in action for long, until SA1 ends. I REALLY NEEDA STUDY. Hahaha. Social studies is like next next week? And I haven't even touched the boooooooooook. That's badddd.
Fun fair on this friday. Finally 3E came up with something. I'm quite happy actually. Hahaha.
Gonna stay back tmr to do the poster for my stalllllllll. Hahahaha. I came up with 'GET CHEESY' :D
I heard 3B's funfair is at the rifle range! That's like scary la! Hahaha.
Quite a lot of classes have got interesting stuff.
Tmr's gonna be one long and draggy day.
I can't wait to leave school. School's like sucha dreadddddd! ):
Today Mr Ng used the 'sprit fingers' to explain math.
SETS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS.
Guess I'll prolly fail it laaaaaa.
&*%&&$%#$%$(!!!
Any fresher, you'll have to peel it YOURSELF.
Shall study social studies. It's a lot.
Monday, April 17, 2006
Posted by Regine at 5:38 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment