Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I decided to blog again :D

yesterday.
Stayed back after class for the march past rehearsal. It ended quite fast lah.
Then after that, didn't feel like going home, so yeah. Stayed back, and disturbed small fish while she was slacking throughout her training. Haha. Then played badminton with vineeta! In our pinafore. Then got scolded by Ms Phee cause she says we should change into pe attire, and that we look messy and our belts are off =_=" Then vinee wanted to belt up, but realised that she loast her belt?! Haha, guessed we were too engrossed in playing lah. Went around to search for her belt, but to no avail :D Funny la, VINEE! Haha. My dad came and fetched me and vinee.

American Idol is on now :D I like Ace Young. Heheh.
Talking to OliviaWong now. Haha, we're quite confused about Lit! Tsk.

today.
Played badminton with Rena during Pe. She's street badminton player. Hahaha :D
Then recess, hurried to western stall to buy fries! Haha, then cut queue. But I asked the girl then she say I can cut. HAHAHA :D But I waited quite long lah. Haha, cause I was being nice. Helping people buy food. Heheh. Cherene walked with me to the hall, then I played badminton with Eloise. Haha, she's like dancing ballet lah. So cute! Was late for PC. Patrick was a bit heck-care, but surprised that Eloise was late. Heheh, we were perspiring like shit lah. But I love badminton! Haha.

Took 855 with SRIMATHI ! :D to bt merah central to meet my mom, then my sister came to meet us.




I'm really tired. And I forgot there was lit homework.
Byebye.

No comments: